Entry and residence

To study at Leuphana College

If you have been admitted to study at Leuphana College and are not a German citizen, you will need a visa to enter Germany for study purposes. In addition, you need a valid health insurance and must register your residence in Lüneburg at the registration office of the city of Lüneburg.

Entry and residence

Visa regulations

Health insurance

Registration of residence

Residence permit / Electronic title of residence (eAT)